Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Open NEW Doors ~FAITH




"He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet on the solid ground and steadied me as I walked along"
(Psalm 40:2, NLT)

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
(II Corinthians 5:7, NKJV)

"See how the farmer waits expectantly for the precious harvest from the land."
(James 5:7, AMP)

"The Lord had said '… I will bless you … and you will be a blessing to others.'"
(Genesis 12:1-2, NLT)

"I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase and the trees of the field yield their fruit"
(Leviticus 26:4, AMP)

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline"
(II Timothy 1:7, NLT)

"For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries"
(I Corinthians 16:9, NKJ)

"I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close"
(Revelation 3:8, NLT)

"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven"
(Matthew 16:19, NIV)

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)"
(John 10:10, AMP)

"And at the same time pray for us also, that God may open a door to us…"
(Colossians 4:3, AMP)

"The Lord had said '… I will bless you … and you will be a blessing to others.'"
(Genesis 12:1-2, NLT)

Love, Peace, Opportunities... Expect God's favors with faith. ALWAYS picutre "success" no matter how badly things seem to be going at the moment. Remember to pray for people you do not like or who have mistreated you. Resentment is blockade number one of spiritual power.

"If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13)

"If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." (Mark 9:23)

"According to your faith be it unto you." (Matthew 9:29)

"If ye have faith... nothing shall be impossible unto you." (Matthew 17:20)

"O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever" (I Chronicles 16:34 AMP)

FAITH POWER WORKS WONDERS. HAVE FAITH!






「若無閑事掛心頭,便是人間好時節」,是說世間的事皆是閑事,沒有一樁是不得了的,沒有一樁值得煩心,煩心的事都是閑事。如果沒有閑事掛在心頭,就是過著人間賞心樂事的時光;日日是好日,時時是好時。因此,往好處想,心境就會豁達,也就會自得其樂。無門慧開禪師卻叫人往好處看、往好處著想,心境就會改變。

我們看到仇人時,分外痛苦,
但是,如果將心念轉變一下──
寬恕他、原諒他、同情他, 以慈悲心對待他。
當慈悲心一生起,怨恨就消失了;
當沒有怨恨的心時, 他不再是仇人,
「仇人」這個想法、現象, 也就不存在了。

摘自《聖嚴說禪》


No comments: